Wednesday, October 21, 2009

long weekend


So, my girls have a long weekend coming up since their school is taking Friday as a Teacher Planning Day. They are excited, but I am putting them to work. While perusing the aisles in a local shoe store this afternoon in search of something cute to go with a dress, my oldest spotted some very utilitarian rubber boots. She wants them to wear hunting with her daddy. This weekend, she will be modeling them with my dresses as I was smartly informed that muck boots are the perfect complement to dresses, and we would only need to buy one pair of shoes :-) I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out. Check back! Oh, and we have 2 winners from the www.terrismithphoto.com online giveaway. I am excited to see what they choose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment