Wednesday, March 24, 2010

new etsy listings!

I have been busy trying to list new items on the etsy site. Please take a look. Just click on the link in the right hand column "shop mack & mae online" and you will be taken directly to my shop. I am adding new spring styles that I hope you love! There are super cute two-piece dress/tunic and pant set. Lovely 100% cotton in a pink and brown mosaic print. The pants are a beautiful white linen. Perfect for Spring! Mention the blog, and shipping is FREE!
At left is a 2-piece playset that ties at the shoulders and has the cutest bloomers! I also have a dress listed in this fabric but with chocolate brown trim. Very cute.

Later tonight I will be listing some very cute tie-back baby sets but right now the little ones are screaming for supper :-)
Take care, michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment