Wednesday, May 19, 2010

trunk show and a birthday!

I had to move my trunk show to this Sunday. Hope you can make it :-) Lots of cute summer styles. Sunday, May 23 from 2pm until 4pm at Textures in Midtown. If you are going and need directions or more information, please send me an email or leave a comment. I am looking forward to showcasing my creations.
We cannot wait for summer to arrive -- well, summer weather is already here -- so, we can't wait for school to be out for the summer! The girls are actually counting the days down. Very cute. They are looking forward to exciting archaeological expiditions with daddy, visiting their mama-e (my sister), swimming, and picnics. I am looking forward to them finally getting their bedroom and playroom organized!!!
My best news today, is that my baby is 5 years old today!!!!! We were so excited and blessed to have her those short 5 years ago, and she is such a beautiful and loving child. She wants to get her ears pierced and her hair cut for her birthday. Two things I am not ready for :-(
Take care, michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment